For Bay Area parents that have had enough of loading pajama-clad kids into the car before daybreak to *hopefully* beat commuter traffic and catch an early-morning flight, there is an interesting alternative that may just cost a hair more–or even the same–as you’ll pay for San Francisco Airport parking during your trip.
The alternative includes:
- A room with two double beds (or one king) and a flat screen TV at La Quinta San Francisco Airport North hotel,
- A later wake-up time than you’ll get at home,
- Free BrightSide breakfast for the whole family,
- A free ride to the airport,
- And up to 10 nights of parking near SFO.
The La Quinta “Stay and Go” airport parking package currently costs $159, with additional days of parking offered at $20 if needed. Click here to check for current offers or reserve your package.
If you don’t need the overnight option, you can always check AirportParkingReservations.com for the best deals on San Francisco Airport parking (and other airports, too!).
Latest posts by Shelly Rivoli (see all)
- Tips for Travel with Kids of Every Temperament - December 22, 2016
- Whale-Watched on the Sea of Cortez - December 9, 2016
- The Best Travel Purse for a DSLR Camera I’ve Found - November 18, 2016